I've been reading a page that I've just been turned onto and they are putting in installments about themselves called 100 Things. I like this idea and I think I'd like to give it a try myself, because although I know people and people know me I don't think they know me past the surface things. Not that I'm going to be getting really deep on all of these but also for the fact that when people ask me to tell them about myself I never know what to say. I always over or under analyze it and end up feeling like I've screwed it all up. Well I figured I can't screw this up, especially if I'm in control of it and making all the rules. Hehe!! I'm so excited! lol. Here goes!
1. I don't like brussel sprouts. They are stinky little cabbages that make you fart.
2. Just because I'm tall doesn't mean that I don't like to wear high heels. They make me feel sexy and more like a normal woman.
3. Unfortunately for me I can't wear high heels anymore because of a medical condition and that really sucks because its just one more thing that I feel takes away from my femininity.
4. Crunchy peanut butter used to be my favorite, probably because I didn't get to have it very often but now it just bothers my teeth when I eat it.
5. I feel waaay older than my actual age.
6. My actual age is 29D. You figure it out.
7. I still love watching cartoons. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends keeps me in touch with my inner child.
8. My inner child shows up on the outside often too. She can not pass up those little machines by the entrance doors of most stores. I love to put my quarters in and get a crappy little prize. Just ask my boyfriend.
9. I will throw a tantrum (a small one) if I do not get the above mentioned prize that I was hoping for. Those little Rubik's cubes are still taunting me at the grocery store. Damn them!!!
10. I like to draw my own little cartoons and comic strips. First I draw them and then I color them with crayons or sometimes colored pencils. It makes me happy.
11. I have to be inspired to draw my little pictures and I haven't been inspired in a while. That makes me sad.
12. I snuggle with my kitty kat at night. Not just because I miss my boyfriend but also because he's so soft and sweet and I like to listen to him purr.
13. I like ketchup on my macaroni and cheese.
14. I also like it on my scrambled eggs. Some people think this is weird but I learned it from my dad.
15. I used to make "Soup Sandwhiches" when my dad was taking care of me when I was little. He called them this because I would put so much stuff on my balogna, such as mayo, mustard, ketchup and lots and lots of wet relish, that my bread would turn soggy and would disintergrate when I picked it up so that I left a big soupy mess for him to clean up. He he! It makes me smile to remember that.
16. I miss Bob Barker. The Price is Right just isn't the same for me now.
17. I have a mind for pointless drivel otherwise known as trivia. Especially television and movie trivia, but don't ask me to be your partner in Trivial Pursuit. I don't know why but I always loose. But just try to watch tv and tell me that you recognize someone and be wrong! You will get schooled.
18. I love cereal late at night, especially after I have been drinking cocktails. I don't get hangovers. Fruity Pebbles and Honey Bunches of Oats are my favorites.
19. Asking for something I need intimidates me.
20. I wrote a rap song with my best friend from high school. We can still perform it perfectly today. We are available for parties!
21. I can't let go of my regrets. And I regret that.
22. I'd rather have cheesecake than chocolate.
23. I've never cooked a steak.
24. I have to take a liquid medicine every morning at least an hour before I can eat anything or I will pay for it all day. You know what I mean. Acid reflux sucks hard!
25. I have a new found love for coconut milk fruit smoothies! Thanks Josey.
26. I used to be a chatterbox but now have trouble having a conversation that lasts more than 5 minutes.
27. I sang at Carnagie Hall in New York.
28. I am a published poet.
29. I started reading aloud to my boyfriend while he showers. He calls it story time. We both enjoy it. :o) I even do different voices for each character. lol.
30. I sometimes freak myself out by watching ghost stories late at night and have to turn on all the lights before I can make the 3 foot dash to my bathroom at night.
31. I think my current residence is haunted although there has never been a house here before.
32. I'm the only person who can take a decent picture of me.
33. Although I have a web cam that supposedly works I can not connect to it. The little red light mocks me.
34. I am both a night owl and a morning person but never on the same day.
35. I have a love affair with paper and pens. I can never have enough.
36. I would love to go to Ireland and see my ancestrial country.
37. I have learned to count the seconds in between pops of the microwave popcorn for perfect popping accuracy. Its 3 seconds people.
38. I misspelled popping and it made me giggle.
39. I hate wearing socks, shoes and bras. They are the first things to go when I get comfortable.
40. I have nicknames for all of my favorite parts on my boyfriend and frequently will make up little songs about them. The most recent one was for his patch of chest hair and it goes to the tune of Welcome to the Jungle.
41. I started feeling old when I was still in my 20's.
42. I enjoy a battle of wits but don't get to have them very often.
43. I still laugh when I think about how my dad tried to order "an 8 p*ss bucket of chicken".
44. I live in my head way too much.
45. I have invented the Lazy Dayz Helmet. Order now!
46. I both love and hate to pick up after my boyfriend.
47. I have become addicted to everything that is reality television.
48. I am my own worst enemy.
49. I almost died from a pulmonary embolism a few years ago.
50. I have a filter permanently placed in my body because of the above mentioned embolism. Sometimes I can feel it and I call it my "pokey thing".
To be continued....
2 hours ago