Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Most of them involved making some changes to our blog and doing some research on the innernets so she had to get the computer guys to come out and check our connection cause we have been having troubles in that department too. But now that it seems to be back to normal she says she can get started. We wanted to thank you all again, we never knew how many of you there were out there that cared about us and it has meant the world to us to find out. Purrrs to you all!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
Friday, September 19, 2008
Quit your poutin wench. Ye be too little to come along. Ye must stay here and watch over the Meowmy while me be gone Scotchy lass.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
See how orange my beautiful white furs look. I try and try to lick them clean but that mean old red Georgia clay just won't leave me alone. I wonder if my good friend Lux efur has problems like this?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Not only am I sad about loosing another friend, I am still upset about the previous post. I am humiliated and still punishing Meowmy for this. I don't know how she will ever redeem herself for this one. Well, maybe a truckload of those new Party Mix treats would help.
Kellykat here...I just purchased 3 new bags of Party Mix in all the new flavors. I hope this will get me back in his good graces. I'm sorry Stryder, I will try to keep my makeover to myself from now on.
Friday, September 12, 2008
- Cat Banter's Kimo & Sabi. We love hearing about their family, they are so sweet with their blurpy sister. Plus Meowmy loves their names.
- Dr. Tweety and da others catz dat are part of da Fab Five! We know that their mommy has been really busy lately and hasn't been able to help them with their blog as much as they would like but we still love them and haven't forgotten about them.
- Eric and Flynn. They are the first kitties from another country that we made friends with. We love hearing about their walks around the farm and their pictures are always good.
- Team Tabby's Moe and Mindy. Meowmy loves how expressive their pictures are and Sugar likes to think that she and Mindy are soul sisters.
- Gandalf and Grayson. Stryder likes to hear about them cause he used to have a brother named Gandalf and it makes him remember him. Plus they are Georgia neighbors!
- Gretchen. She was the first kitty to invite us to a party and use our picture we sent for the Garden Party even though Meowmy's photoshopping skills were severly lacking.
- Tripper the Psyko Stray Cat from Life's A Trip!!! He always makes us laugh. We can't believe he thought he had MANBOOBS! Ha ha!
It was so nice to let some of you know much we enjoy your blogs. There are so many more pawsome ones out there we hope that eventually we will be able to awards to all of them.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
Efurrybody keep purring for Roscoe. He is feeling better today but still needs the support.
We want to thank Socks, Scylla, Charybdis and of course Alasandra over at Alasandra & The Cats for this awesome award. We are feeling the love! This is our first OFFICIAL award. Efurrything else has been given to us as a group award, ya know when they say that efurryone should have it, so its wonderful to be singled out by name. Thanks again Alasandra & The Cats, we love your blog too!
There are so many wonderful blogs out there that we love to visit, its going to be hard to narrow it down to just seven. We've thought long and hard about this and think that we have come up with the right list.
- Angus Mhor - This is one of the first kitty blogs that we started reading. His posts are very informative and we love looking at his pictures.
- Monty Q - We have always loved his blog and after his recent absence we are thrilled to see him back in action.
- Tybalt - We love his movie reviews! Plus he is a Georgia neighbor!
- Aoise - She is a beautiful tuxie and a great friend. We love reading her comments!
- Gizmo - Another wonderful tuxie. We like that she snores just like Scotchy does!
- Kattonic Cats - They joined us on our first multi-household game of THoE. It was great fun and they taught us to watch out for speed bumps!
- Mr. Hendrix - He has been a wonderful friend and supporter of our blog and we love both of his personalities.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Today I thought that I would take over the blog and tell you about things we are grateful for.
- We are such lucky kitties to have a wonderful furever home. We know that not efurry kitty can say this. We have at least 3 feral kitties that come around to have dinner with us that do not have one. If they were a little more trusting of the humans they could become part of our family, as long as they remember that I am the Queen!
- We are lucky to have Kellykat home with us so much. She may be sad about not having found a new day hunting place but we really like having her around for all the petting and love that she gives us.
- Temptations. Gotta love that salmon flavor.
- Stinky goodness. I'm very picky about what I like but stinky goodness is wonderful.
- Grandma's bedroom. I get to sleep in there all by myself at night so that those other kitties don't disturb me. A girl needs her beauty sleep.
- Grass. We love to roll around in it and have it scratch our itches.
- Dirt is good too. If your feeling hot and sticky dirt will cool you down and help keep the buggies off of you. Plus it has some shiny stuff in it so its very fashionable.
- I like the berries on the ground. I use them as makeup for my white furs. They make them all purple and purrty. The dirt also does this but makes it all orange cause its that Georgia clay stuff. I love colors!
- Soft blankets. There is a furry soft green blanket on the couch that I get to lay on whenever I want. Its nice and squishy and I use my biscuit making skills to plump it up in all the right places.
- Outside is a wonderful place. We all get to go outside whenever we want. Its good exercise to walk around the yard and chase flutterbies and crickets and stuff. I even know how to catch a mouse when I'm in the mood. They make great presents.
- We are also grateful for the covered porch. When it rains out or gets too hot in the sun we can hang out on the porch and feel safe and protected. It also has good shade and you can see right in to the kitchen to see if your person is around to let you in.
- Family is next on the list. If I didn't have family I would be purrty bored with no one to swat at or hiss at. Scotchy wouldn't have anyone to chase either and Stryder would know where all of his toys are and wouldn't be able to hunt for them. Boring like I said.
- And finally we are grateful for all of our wonderful friends that we have met here on the blogosphere. Its been so much fun getting to know all of you. We look forward to reading about you all efurryday. Its the first thing Kellykat does in the morning, its become our bonding routine. Thank you all for entertaining us and supporting us. Your the best.