Yay! Its meme time again. Boy, I never get tired of them. My buddy Josey tagged me for this one. In case you hadn't figured it out its called 5 Things. Basically its a bunch of questions and I have to come up with 5 answers for each. Let's see how it goes.
First, the rules:
1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.
2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know! :)
What I was doing 10 years ago - 1998
1. Living with my (now ex) boyfriend.
2. Yoyo dieting.
3. Flirting on the internet.
4. Watching cute guys at the mall with my friend "J" (another dysfunctional character that is now an ex).
5. Pretending to be happy.
Five things on my to-do list today
1. Try on clothes delivered through catalog. Check!
2. Fix bed frame. Check!
3. Post to my blog. Check!
5. Search want ads.
Snacks I enjoy
1. Crackers with cream cheese and salsa.
2. Crackers with cheese and apple slices.
3. Apples with peanut butter.
4. Scoops style Frito's with french onion dip.
5. Honey Bunches of Oats cereal with a touch of Hazelnut creamer. Sounds weird but very yummy!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off all my debt.
2. Pay off all my loved ones' debts.
3. Buy a nice house, maybe 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. Oh yeah and with a pool and a hot tub and a big deck in back. A nice backyard with a garden and plenty of places for my kitties to investigate. Top it off with a beautiful wrap around front porch with a big ole swing for enjoying summer nights with a glass of lemonade. What could be better?
4. Build an animal shelter and hire my friends to run it with me.
5. Go on an extended vacation and see all the places I've ever been curious about.
Five of my bad habits
1. Letting myself get defeated.
2. Indulging in self pity.
3. Withdrawing from social situations.
4. Limiting myself.
5. Being lazy.
Five places I have lived
1. LaFontaine, IN (childhood hometown)
2. Wabash, IN (transitional home before big move)
3. Norcross, GA (first place down south)
4. Lawrenceville, GA (first real home in Atlanta)
5. Alto, GA (current residence)
Five jobs I've had
1. Daycare teacher (toddlers & two's and then for infants).
2. Administrative assistant (part time answering phones at night while in school).
3. Manufacturing associate (built cash registers and cellular phone chargers).
4. Nanny (worked for a family of two doctors, had their baby from 6 weeks until 1 year old).
5. Administrative assistant (data entry specialist, A/R clerk, insurance processor, customer service, you name it I've done it).
What I'd like to be doing in 10 years
1. Be a wife and mother. (Bob? Are you listening? lol)
2. Be financially stable.
3. Have a career I love.
4. Be a homeowner.
5. Sing publicly on a regular basis and maybe even get paid for it!
Wow! that was a lot of info! Now, I know that the rules say to tag 5 bloggers but I don't really know 5 bloggers who would do it. So I'm gonna tag the first 5 people who read this. Now you don't have to do it but I sure would be interested to learn a bit more about you so come on, what have you got to loose? I'll be watching! :)
2 hours ago